As INSART's business engagements are based on the delivery and subsequent expansion of business applications that represent comprehensive solutions to our clients’ software needs, the main engagement model
we offer is Dedicated Team.
• If a standalone dedicated team is required, INSART’s business analysts and software architects gather and study the requirements for the system, define the application’s functionality, and scope the related development effort accordingly. Based on the result of the initial analysis, we inform you about the optimal composition of your Dedicated Team: the number of specialists, their roles and required qualifications.
• We put the team together and equip it in accordance with the needs of the project. Hereon, the team becomes fully a team of your own, and it can be transparently managed and controlled by your company’s authorized employees. Regardless of the nature of the project and composition of the required dedicated team, we make sure that the team is lead by a well-seasoned project manager or team leader, preferably in possession of relevant experience associated with the corresponding business domain.
• You can monitor the progress of your project via an instant messenger (Skype), by e-mail, over the phone, and via a project management system (Jira, Basecamp, Mantis, Trello, and so forth).
• To further enhance the created staffing solution, we link the team with our relevantly experienced experts engaged in implementing other projects.
• As a customer, you acquire the ability to hire more experts for your dedicated team. You also receive the full support of INSART’s Talent Acquisition Department that has direct access to one of the world’s largest pools of qualified resources that exists in Ukraine.
Thus, INSART’s Dedicated Team Model Has a Number
of Significant Advantages:
- The possibility to hire more specialists, motivate, and manage them.
- Skilled professionals, fully involved your project.
- Total commitment to your business objectives.
- An experienced dedicated team leader to ensure the most efficient workflow.
- Seamless integration with your in-house team.
- Maximum control over the quality, timings, and development process.
- The model is suitable for projects with continues support and frequent/significant modifications to the requirements.
- All required infrastructure is put at your disposal by INSART.
- Increased operational capacity without the need to increase the number of in-house staff.
- Direct communication.
- A transparent workflow.
- Flexible engagement contract.