With its excellent working conditions, compensation package, and fringe benefits, INSART
is increasingly selected as an employer by both seasoned IT professionals and graduates
of the nation's leading technical universities
Marketing / Lead Nurturing Specialist
We seek a collaborative, creative, and execution oriented Marketing / Lead Nurture specialist to develop and drive online lead nurturing programs that directly impact sales velocity, customer retention and revenue.
Responsibilities include optimizing the lead funnel for increased velocity and higher yield, executing all prospect and customer email communications, and managing day-to-day marketing activities.
We’re looking for someone passionate and enthusiastic about creating, implementing, measuring, and reporting on results-based marketing programs.
This position requires the ability to think independently, work collaboratively and provide new and fresh ideas. The ideal candidate has experience in building lead nurture programs for B2B software services.
You should also have the right balance between creative and technical skills. You can craft email communications & landing page content as well as build out and administer those nurture programs in any marketing tool.
You should be able to work independently and be highly productive.
- Develop, build out, and execute lead management strategies, including lead nurturing, lifecycle management, lead scoring, and lead qualification
- Manage operations in our CRM or any other marketing automation tool, building out workflows, creating forms, and managing ongoing email communications to prospects and customers
- Design, launch and optimize emails and landing pages for nurture campaigns (implement A/B testing wherever necessary)
- Launch targeted campaigns with the goal of improving conversion rate from lead to customer
- Engage with sales team to coordinate, communicate and optimize sales opportunity lists
- Follow relevant marketing & lead nurturing trends and integrate best practices.
- 2-3 years of general marketing experience
- Experience with marketing automation tools
- Experience developing and executing lead generation programs
- Experience with Vtiger or any other CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Must be comfortable being a self-starter, working independently, and creating concrete plans with input from a variety of sources.
You’re a focused research specialist who can dig deep on the web, track people down, and uncover hard-to-find information. You’re systematic in your approach, and a process-driven person. You have in-depth experience with research and sourcing techniques. You get what you find into our CRM accurately, so our Sales and Marketing guys can act on the information quickly and without any additional clarification.
You’ll surf the web to discover our potential clients, what their concerns are, and how we can help them. You’ll figure out what they’re up to and help us connect with them in a meaningful way. You can figure out who’s who in big and small organizations and how they relate to each other.
You’ll also have to analyze current leads in our database. Those guys who are still “cold” need to be pitched something extraordinary which can turn them into “warm” leads.
You don’t need to be an expert in the software development process, but our Sales and Marketing team who will work with your leads will need to be well-informed to have credible conversations with senior executives about current events in their company. Therefore, you will have to provide our guys complete information regarding the specific business “pain” and needs of each lead.
You’re not a salesperson, but you should be ready to be the one who makes first contact (by email or social media) and starts the relationship.
- Identify future clients and reasons we should reach out to them
- Figure out a customer’s value and form their interests in our company’s services according to regular interaction with them
- Responsible for improving and automating the lead generation process
- Search for new lead acquisition/nurturing channels
- Implementation of new research techniques
- Identify new common points with our potential clients
- Monitor and track everything that is happening with leads that are in our database already
- Consistently update and maintain detailed records in our database
- Create relevant performance reports to establish goals and track progress
- Have Intermediate English level.
- A systematic, focused researcher who is a perfectionist about detailed record-keeping
- Experienced researcher who knows how to use advanced online research techniques
- Have strong data skills, including getting unstructured information into a usable form in a database
- You want to see the team win because you believe in what we’re doing
- Have a deep understanding and passion about the tech industry.
- Have a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, flexibility, good humor, and commitment
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- In-depth LinkedIn networking experience and other Social Networks
- Experience with CRM systems.
- Sales or marketing experience
- E-mail marketing experience
- Experience in SEO / SMM
- HTML / CSS / JS / SQL Basics
- Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator / Sketch basics.
- Find That Lead, Raportive or any other email searching tools
Some important details:
How to get this job: We want to see a great cover letter, resume, and anything else that shows us how you write, think, and work. Show us what you’ve done and how you can do it for us.
This is a great opportunity to be one of the early members of our Sales & Marketing team and position yourself for excellent opportunities for career growth. We’re looking for hard-working, competitive and self-motivated individuals who have exceeded already in similar roles and who want to grow their career in our fast-paced software development company.
Our target clients are late stage growing software startups and established software companies in FinTech, enterprise & business software sectors.
- Building new client relationships and maintaining them in the short term.
- Research and understand a client’s needs and work with expert teams to prepare a tailored proposal.
- Pitch to clients about our services in person, in writing and on the call.
- Network at conferences and industry events.
- Work closely with tech and account management to deliver customer success and secure long term client satisfaction
- Build and manage your pipeline within CRM.
- Build a strong pitch with the marketing and tech teams for upcoming meetings.
- You have fluent English language skills!
- You have a track record of exceeding new business targets consistently in a sales / business development role preferably within online / technology space
- Minimum 3 years experience selling into the digital world
- Experience researching, prospecting, pitching, managing and building a pipeline and closing deals.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Organised with good attention to detail. You can follow internal processes well.
- A self-starter who can spot new opportunities and is commercially minded.
- Ability to take advice and feedback on board
- CRM experience.
Work in friendly
located in Downtown Kharkiv
Paid sick leave
of paid vacation
with a native speaker
Tea, coffee, milk,
juice, fruits, snacks
I've been already working here in INSART for about 5 years. I enjoyed that years a lot. There are good friends, excellent atmosphere, variety of the projects, always a good opportunity to expand your knowledge and build career. I never regret about that years I've spent here and I'm glad INSART is growing and do all the best I can to help it grows even more.
In my opinion, the big plus of our company is its middle size. Every employee has an opportunity to come up with an innovative idea and solution. I consistently use this chance to make our company a better place.
I have been working at INSART many years by now. I had never a desire to change the place of work. Good working conditions, excellent team, interesting projects. What else do you need for productive work?
INSART provides competitive compensation to developers, and there's lots of opportunities for people here to improve their skills. Regardless of the level of experience, our friendly community could give some valuable knowledge to anyone.
INSART - is the great place to work. When I just came here, I didn't think that it would be my family. We grow together, 50 employees is not the end, it's just beginning.
The best thing I've noticed in Insart once I've been employeed - readiness to help each other and friendliness. Company grows stronger and stronger. Great team I'm in the great place to work.
I am a recruiter of IT company INSART. I need to say that it is a very friendly company with nice and communicative people. They brought me in a team from the beginning, and I hope appreciate me. It is very nice to me to work with such people. INSART Forever !!!
I really enjoy being a part of INSART team! Smart management, proficient and friendly guys. Definitely the best place to grow from junior to senior. Join us and make sure!))
and start your IT career?
Having basic knowledge about OOP and databases,
you may apply for studying in an IT Academy
organized by INSART.
The training course includes lectures, practical classes and a project.
Being the best student, after you have completed education and defended your project, you can get the offer from INSART to start working in the company.